You can choose reference images from below paper shopping bags ideas. If you want a better paper bags packaging design, please contact us. We can suggest you a good idea.
Handle is a part of a paper bags, but also dependent from paper bags. Once you have well designed a paper bags and chosen paper bags material, you need also consider the matching of a good handle.
You need consider in two aspects: paper bags handle’s material and paper bags handle’s connection structure.
Paper bags handle usually are ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, paper handle(brown paper bags handle), three-stranded rope, herringbone tape, single/twill jersey tape, hemp rope etc.
- The ribbon is very popular, the surface is very smooth and flat with a little shiny effect, the ribbon always express luxury signal to people; but it is not so strong as other handles.
- The grosgrain ribbon is the most commonly used ribbon, the texture is one line by on line with concave-convex feeling, it is mainly made of polyester.
- The three-strand rope is made of polyester, nylon, polypropylene and other material. It has the characteristics of high strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- The hemp rope refers to the fiber rope of all kinds of hemp plants, often paired with brown paper bags
- The paper handle, is made of paper, it has a strong bearing capacity, but compared with the cloth handle, the interface between the paper handle and the bag body is easier to break. Therefore, paper handle carrying handbags are often used to pack small crafts and accessories. Also often paired with brown paper bags
- The herringbone tape mainly is woven with cotton textile and formed into a “herringbone” shape; the texture is typical. The features are not easy to shrink or deform, feels thicker and comfortable.
- The single/twill jersey tape are two classic weaving methods of fabric. The texture is very smooth. The warp and weft yarns are interwoven one by one, but the density is not high.
There are two main styles for the connection structure of the paper bags with handle. (connect handle to bags)
- First style is that make total four holes at each side of paper bags, put the handle through the holes, knot the handle ends or add plastic buckles, then the handles will be stuck, this kind structure is very strong, can hold very heavy things in bags.
- Second types is that cut four cracks inside of bags top, put the handles into the cracks, then glue it. This style is always for good look, but it is not strong to hold heavy things.
You can add rivets to make it firm.